Tuesday, March 24

Day 1

Walauweh.
My cbox is da bomb, yaww ;D

Everyone's been eagerly waiting for me to talk bout my first day in the gay school. Lol, kidding.
My first day in VI was shitty. Talk about schooling in a loony bin?
Met alot of 'interesting' people. IF! you know what I mean. Haha.
The school's not that bad, lah.
I'm in 2 dot dot. Haha. Can't tell ya'll. Then ya'll stalk me :)

Before I entered the school gates, mom gave me a betta-frikkin-study-okay!-or-i'll-abandone-you type of kiss on the cheek. Really o_O
She waved goodbye and some of the guys were smirking.
EH, MOMS WHO KISS THEIR KIDS ON THE CHEEK DAMN SWEET K? :P

p/s:

Asma, I take it back. You suck eggs :P
Adni, I know your Hana. Damn obvious lah. THE TIME?
Sha, Rashdan was not to be seen. Busy lah, sorreehhss.
Anon, lolwhuuuuuut -___-"
and Khai, jyeah, man! Liyana digs meh :)