Friday, August 14

Pass pass passss!

Lol, okay okay I get that everyone's mad at me ^^ chillax, ya'll.
I guess I lied about the part where Imma update daily.
Oh PiSh PoSh! :D
I'll try my best to update once in a while jst to make my dear dear readers happy.
Huahuahua ;) baik kan akuuuuuuuuuuu :P hihihihihihi.
I hate school so far. V'been really shitty.
Teachers have been giving us homework after homework after homework!
THIS SHIT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

Moving on.. I lost a cousin to a car crash :'/
Everytime I talk about him I will nangis just liddat okey.
You wouldn't want to be in my place if I were you.
Sigh..

Next, EXAMS r coming!!!
F ~ -.-" I wish I was dead. Everyone in my school does.
ARGH, momma can't keep quiet man. Studayyyyyyyyyyy.

Lastly, thanks to the people who subscribed to me :D
Really appreciate it. I can't believe you people read my crap :'D
*waves goodbye mcm beauty queens*
Talk to ya'll l8ter.
DZAFOUT. BOOM !